We will get your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information. You can provide consent orally, in writing, electronically or through an authorized representative. In some cases, we can do so without your consent (see collecting information without consent). You can withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice.
What personal information do we collect and how do we use it?
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
We will collect the personal information necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- To verify identity
- To identify your preferences
- To open and manage an account
- To ensure you receive a high standard of service
- To meet regulatory requirements
- Other legal reasons as apply to the goods and services requested
- To notify you of updates to our products and services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 (“Minor”). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Minor has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately and we will remove all data from our servers and systems.
Collecting Information Without Consent
Our site may use “Cookies” to enhance user experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. Depending on your browser settings, your consent to collecting your information can be implied. You can set up your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Depending on your browser’s cookie settings. We may use remarketing services after you have visited our website to show you our advertising when you are on another website, mobile or desktop application.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website that rely on them to function.
Disclosing your personal information
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers. We will not sell, trade, or rent your information to other businesses, individuals, groups, or affiliates.
We may disclose your information without consent if it applies to the following:
- When required by law
- In an emergency that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security
- When the personal information is available from a public source
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer
- For the purposes of collecting a debt or protection from fraud
- Other reasonable reasons
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and will use appropriate security measures when destroying your personal information, such as shredding documents or deleting electronically stored information, at our discretion.
Your acceptance of these terms
You accept these terms when placing an order or when accessing multiple pages of our website.
If you do not agree to this policy, immediately stop using our website and clear your browser’s cookies and adjust your preferences to the following:
- Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Facebook’s interest-based ads by visiting: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217